Friday, September 8, 2017

friday find: collared cardigan


A cardigan is the perfect layering piece when the weather starts to shift.  It's nice enough for the office, but also perfectly cozy for the weekends.  You throw it on when you get chilly and easily slip it off when you get too warm.  I love this Anthropologie Collared Cardigan.  First, I love that it's ivory because I love my 'winter whites'.  I really love the oversized fit and the fuller sleeves, which also have a different texture which makes it more unique.  I love how it's paired with denim on denim here, a style I love.  Because of the oversized fit of this cardigan, it would pair well with a white blouse for work.  (Bonus: a blouse with similar style sleeves won't get squished as they would in a fitted sleeved cardigan.)  Just add a pair of dress pants or a skirt. 

I've styled an oversized cardigan many times on the blog.  I paired a similar cardigan with a silk cami and black jeans on the blog here.  I styled an oversized cardigan with a floral dress and over-the-knee boots on the blog here.  I styled an oversized cardigan with a slip dress, over-the-knee socks and booties on the blog here.  And I styled that same cardigan with a tee and midi skirt here.  If I had to choose one must-have item for fall, it would definitely be an oversized cardigan.

Happy layering!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment