Wednesday, August 9, 2017

retro / striped tee


{Free People Need You Printed Tee (comes in 3 colours);
Brixton Dalila Hat (sold out, love this one);

I'm always on the lookout for a tee that's not basic (I have enough black tees), but that I could wear without a bra.  This Free People Need You Printed Tee is certainly not basic.  I love the colourful stripes!  They're in the front and back of this 'easy, relaxed fit' tee.  Last Friday night we went for a stroll downtown Greenville so I paired this tee with my go-to One Teaspoon Junkyard Skirt and white vans (not shown).  I thought of pairing this outfit with my pink Rebecca Minkoff bag, but instead decided to keep my accessories neutral and let the colourful stripes stand out even more.  Also, I'm in fall fashion mode lately now that fall items are starting to appear online and in stores.  This outfit would transition perfectly into fall with a cardigan (I'm obsessing over this Free People Creme Brulee Cardi) and over-the-knee boots (can never go wrong with the Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot!  Also love these Vince Camuto Karinda Over The Knee Boots - they're under $250!).

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment