Wednesday, August 2, 2017

kiss me off-the-shoulder


Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses (also here)}

On our shopping trip in Charlotte, NC, a couple of weekends ago, I picked up this pretty pink off-the-shoulder top at Free People.  I was looking for something casual that you can just throw on and go, but not a basic tee (I have enough of those and wore them out in the first few weeks after our move).  This 'Kiss Me Tube' checked off all of the boxes.  But unlike the pink off-the-shoulder top in my last post, this one tends to ride up.  But it's super comfy and flowy, almost like a poncho, perfect for the heat.  I love the raw edges.  We headed out for a casual dinner and walk around downtown Greenville so I paired the off-the-shoulder top with my go-to AGOLDE Parker Vintage Cutoff Shorts (again). (I wasn't joking when I said I have been living in them!)  Not a huge fan of pink?  The Kiss Me Tube also comes in black (which looks more like grey).

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment