Saturday, July 29, 2017

off-the-shoulder neon pink


I bought this neon pink Susana Monaco Maia Top months ago from Shopbop (now sold out, but found on other sites, linked above), but with the move and not organizing my closet for weeks I never got around to wearing it.  Of course now it's on sale!  But I'm actually happy about that in a way because I love this top so much that I think I'm going to buy it in red.  This is one of those off-the-shoulder tops that actually stays off the shoulder.  I wore it out for dinner and it never rode up even once.  It's super comfortable too.  I love the cute ties on the sleeves!  It also has a built-in bra, which is a bonus.  But most of all I love it, of course, because it's pink!  This neon pink is not something I see very often (I don't recall the last time neon was trendy, but neon pink is one of my favourite colours so I will scoop it up when I do see it.  I just ordered this tee from Free People!).  I love pairing neon with other neon, especially pink with orange.  I have a pair of orange linen pants that this top would look great with.  Next time!  This time, for a casual dinner on a very hot evening, I paired this top with my favourite AGOLDE Parker Vintage Shorts.  I've been living in them, they're so comfortable.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment