Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt III

#Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt III

Part III of my picks from the Nordstrom's 'Half-Yearly Sale'.  (Part I is here and Part II is here.)  I've combed through thousands of items from the sale today!  For those not able to do the same, I hope these edits help you in finding that perfect spring piece (or pieces)!  There are a lot of off-the-shoulder options.  I love the colour of the Rebecca Minkoff Ghiradelle Top (second from left).  I would pair the orange top with the amazing See by Chloe Dakota Platform Sandals (bottom).  (Sadly my size is sold out.)  I've been looking for easy dresses lately because it's been so hot here in the South and this Free People Spring Love Drape Dress (top, right) looks so comfortable.  Sadly, the Ray-Bans above already appear to be sold out, but there is a pair of aviators on sale here or these similar ones by Spektre, which are 40% off.

You can shop all of the items above by clicking below!
Happy Nordstrom sale shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment