Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt II

#Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt II

Part II of my picks from the Nordstrom's 'Half-Yearly Sale'.  (Part I is here.)  This sale is the perfect time to stock up on those summer sandals.  I'm eyeing these Marc Fisher LTD Greg Platform Wedge Sandals (center), mainly because they look really comfortable and give you some height.  How cute are these Jimmy Choo Dolphin Espadrille Flats?  I love anything denim.  Speaking of denim, I am obsessing over this 7 For All Mankind Denim Culotte Jumpsuit (bottom, left).  Off-the-shoulder is still a big trend this spring/summer.  I love this Rebecca Minkoff Dev Off the Shoulder Minidress (bottom, right).  It would be great for shopping/brunch or the beach. There are so many great pieces on sale, I will be posting a Part III later this evening!

You can shop all of the items above by clicking below!
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment