Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt I

#Nordstrom half-yearly sale pt I

Nordstrom's 'Half-Yearly Sale' started today.  I've been combing through thousands of items and, since there are so many great pieces to choose from, broke my edit down into 2+ posts.  Part I includes items that are great to transition into spring with (since it's still a little cool in some areas) and part II will have more warm-weather pieces (stay tuned!).  Most items are 40% off, but only until June 4!  This Free People Weekend Wanderer Military Jacket (top, left) is the perfect jacket for spring.  I prefer whites for spring, but it also comes in green and black.  A sandal (I've been eyeing these leopard-print Steve Madden Inca Sandals) is a great way to dip your toe into spring (pun intended, sorry).  You can pair them with jeans and a long-sleeved top, like this pretty See by Chloe Fishnet Lace & Fringe Top, or this beautiful TIBI Cotton Poplin Asymmetrical Top.  I love the colour and the cold shoulder detail.  There are many spring bags on sale.  I love this Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody Bag in Sea Mist.  It would look great with an all-white outfit, or paired with another fun colour like the lavender TIBI top above.

You can shop all of the items above by clicking below!
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment