Monday, May 1, 2017

levi's & old skool vans

Free People Kimono (old);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

A quick post today.  We're back from a 48 hour+ trip to Canada and I am exhausted.  It was so great to see our friends and family that we have not seen in a year or two!  Before we left, it was gloomy and cooler here in Myrtle Beach, which I feel prepared me for the weather in Canada ha.  I had purchased a couple of pairs of jeans for spring back in late February and finally had a chance to wear them.  Along with breaking in a pair of MIRANDA + MOTHER The Super Stunner Ankle Jeans (see post here), I also broke in these Levi's Wedgie Straight Jeans.  (If you're looking for a high-waisted pair of jeans, I would recommend either pair of jeans.)  I paired these Levi's Wedgie Straight Jeans with a pair of Old Skool Vans.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment