Tuesday, May 23, 2017

kissed by the sun set



{Free People Kissed by the Sun Set (also comes in blush/red);

I love a set because you essentially get 3 outfits for the price of 1.  I first wore the pieces of this Free People Kissed by the Sun Set together with a pair of Adidas slides and my Lack of Color Boater Hat.  Next I'll be pairing this beautiful embroidered top with denim cutoffs.  I love the wide sleeves, which seems to be the theme of my tops lately.  I'll be wearing these flowy shorts on a regular basis with a simple tee.  You can just pull them on and go.  So there you have it, 3 easy outfits for under $150 (along with pieces you already own).  Of course, you can pair the top and shorts with many other pieces in your closet and get even more out of this Free People set.  You can also dress these pieces up a bit by pairing the top with white skinny jeans and lace-up sandals and pairing the shorts with a black top (or bodysuit) and black wedge sandals.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment