Wednesday, May 31, 2017

bluebelle & bad customer service


{Spell & the Gypsy Collective Lolita Romper;

The good news.  This Spell Lolita Romper is super comfortable and hides the fact that I've been eating nothing but junk (the stress of moving).  The bad news?  This will be the last Spell piece that I purchase.  I have come to really love Spell for their beautiful pieces (I would say they were second in line after my favourite brand, Free People), but customer service to me is just as important.  Around the time I purchased this Spell romper, I had purchased a slip dress directly from their site.  I had to pay shipping for the dress because I was under the required amount needed to receive the free shipping.  But I received the dress and it was stained.  No biggie, although disappointing because it was the last one.  I contacted Spell and was told (by email so I have proof) that I would receive my refund, the original shipping charges, plus be refunded for the shipping charges to return the stained item.  When I was finally refunded for the stained dress, I was not refunded the originally shipping charges.  I contacted Spell and they refused to refund my $10.  They sent me a stained item!  Now $10 is not a lot of money, but I am so soured by the terrible customer service that they have lost me as a customer.  I advised them of this.  They did not care one bit.  I then unfollowed them on social media, emails, etc.  As I said, $10 is not a lot of money, but in the end it cost Spell my future business.  Is it worth it for them?  I'm sure they'll be fine and get away with terrible service because they have such a high demand for their clothing, but I have noticed some other negative comments on their social media so it will affect them sooner or later (I believe).  As a fashion blogger, I feel it's my job to not only shout out the awesomeness of a company or their clothes, but also the not-so-awesomeness.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment