Friday, March 31, 2017

tomboy greens & girly blush tones


Paige Denim Edgemont Jeans (similar here, here, here and here);
Steve Madden NONSTP Open-Toe Mules (other colours, love these pink booties);

Happy Friday!  Last month or so, an email from Revolve popped up in my email box: '2 Colors Your Closet Wants' and they were 'tomboy greens & girly blush tones'.  A sucker for blush, I immediately clicked on the email and became a little obsessed with the colour combo.  Pairing pastel pinks and greens is nothing new, but pairing 'tomboy greens' and blush feels more modern.  I had blush jeans covered - these Paige Denim Edgemont Jeans I bought a few years ago that I've been reaching for a lot lately (last seen on the blog here paired with a red top for Valentine's Day).  (Although I am obsessing over these pink ZARA cropped trousers with frill and a few others I've tagged above.)  So I just needed something army green / khaki / olive, which was a colour missing from my closet.  I immediately went to ZARA because I had been eyeing this khaki jacket with frilled sleeves, but because it started warming up here in the South and I had already purchased a denim jacket, I decided to go with this khaki top, above, which also has frilled sleeves.  (I also ordered this khaki oversized tee.) 

If you'd prefer to wear the colours in reverse, I'm loving these Siwy wide-leg pants, which would look great paired with this blush off-the-shoulder top, or these khaki ZARA high-waist jeggings paired with this amazing ZARA embroidered tulle top or this Free People top.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment