Tuesday, March 28, 2017

stripes & sunsets

Prada Sunglasses (also here)}

Today feels like Day 182 that my daughter and I have been sick, but it's the first day we're clear of fevers, etc. (so far anyway).  Just in time to enjoy the beautiful weather we started having (again).  We hit the beach on Sunday to get some fresh air (we re-shot the outfit yesterday at sunset because I was finally feeling like myself again).  I wore this Free People Full Moon Tee, which has cape-like qualities, slits on the sides and one slit at the back.  It's a score at under $60.  It's the perfect coverup for the beach.  I paired this striped tee with these amazing (dare I say, my new favourite) cutoffs.  They are SO comfy.  A striped tee + cutoffs is basically my spring/summer uniform.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment