Friday, March 10, 2017

pink peplum



{Free People Wildcat Top;
Free People Flared Jeans (old);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here)}

Happy Friday!  Pink is a big trend for spring and, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you know pink is my favourite colour so I could not be more happy about it being a spring trend.  It means pink will be everywhere!  (I ordered this 'pop pink' Susana Monaco off-the-shoulder top last week and I am obsessed.)  This Free People Wildcat Top comes in 6 colours but, of course, I went with pink.  But I love it so much that I also ordered it in black (I wanted ivory as well but my size is sold out).  This peplum top is lightweight and perfect for the in-between weather before it gets hot, but it will also be great for the cool summer nights.  I paired this peplum top with my favourite Free People flared jeans.

 Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment: