Friday, March 3, 2017

#OOTD / shopbop sale

shopbop sale

Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by Shopbop's spring sale where you can save up to 25% (depending on how much you spend) on almost everything on their site.  The sale ends tomorrow!  I literally have been shopping online this entire week (mainly because they get new items every day!) making sure I order the things that are missing from my closet, or need updating, along with some trendy pieces for spring.  I'm still loving the off-the-shoulder trend (love the colour of this Free People tube top, above) and, as I mentioned earlier, the bigger trend this year - off-the-ONE-shoulder (I ordered this BB Dakota one-shoulder top - it's under $100!  I also love this striped Splendid one-shoulder top, also under $100).

One item on my list was a new pair of light-coloured jeans for spring.  I started shopping early Monday morning (email subscribers get to shop a day early) and was lucky enough to scoop up a pair of the Miranda + Mother The Super Stunner Ankle Jeans before they sold out (you can check out the collection here).  I'm so glad I did because they are AH-mazing!  I also ordered these Levi's Wedgie Straight Jeans, which are budget-friendlier and also amazing.  If those did not work out, I was going to try these CoH Liya High Rise Classic Fit Jeans, above, but I'm all set for jeans for spring.

I also have been wanting to buy a new pair of sunglasses since it's been a few years since I bought a new pair.  I've been eyeing these Sunday Somewhere Yetti Sunglasses, above, for a while now, but decided to go with a pair of Karen Walker Number One Sunglasses since I need prescription lenses.  I did order a similar pair to the ones above, at a much budget-friendlier price, and won't bother putting in prescription lenses and will just use them for the beach, but they're sold out.  You can check out the budget-friendly brand, Quay, here.  I've also been wanting a circle bag for a while and was excited to come across this BAGGU circle bag, above, which will go with everything. 

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment