Monday, March 6, 2017

neutrals & floral booties



{I Love Mr Mittens The Bomber (sold out, similar here, love this, this and this cardigan);
Anthropologie Tee (love this one, similar here and tank version here);
J Brand High Rise Maria Skinny Jeans;
ASH Heidi Embroidered Booties;
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

Happy Monday!  We were teased with 80-degree weather recently and I really thought summer was officially here.  But I don't mind the cool days because I get to wear this I Love Mr Mittens bomber cardigan I bought recently, which I thought might have been a silly purchase since I thought it would start getting hot here.  I'm really looking forward to seeing their cotton collection, which is apparently coming soon according to their Instagram account (you can enter your email here for updates).  Previously I paired this bomber cardigan with a black tee and regular blue jeans (and white sneakers), but this time I decided to go all white with a white tee and white jeans since I had summer on my mind.  I finished the outfit off with these ASH embroidered booties, which I bought in the winter, but they're perfect for spring.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment