Friday, February 17, 2017

i love mr mittens


Madewell Tee;
Levi's 501 Raw Hem Jeans;
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here)}

TGIF!  I've been online shopping for spring clothes lately, filling up shopping carts on my favourite sites, but could not decide on anything so I ended up splurging on this I Love Mr Mittens bomber cardigan, even though it's 100% wool and I live in the South.  Maybe not the smartest investment and I thought I would probably end up returning it.  I've been violently ill this past week, along with my daughter.  My son had the bug last weekend and it hit us Valentine's Day evening.  Last night we needed to leave our house for a showing since we're selling our house.  We headed out to dinner since I was hoping it would motivate my daughter (and myself) to eat something other than toast.  It was cool out and I wanted nothing more than to be wrapped up in a blanket.  Clearly meant to be, this bomber cardigan showed up just before we left the house.  It was nice to get some fresh air and I definitely was kept cozy and warm.  I paired the bomber with a simple Madewell tee and these Levi's 501s, which have become my new favourite pair of jeans.  They're equally as cozy. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment