Tuesday, February 14, 2017

floral tunic & OTK boots


{Free People Swing Tunic (similar here, love this cold shoulder tunic and this sleeveless tunic
- just add a cardigan!);
Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot (budget-friendly ones here);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

If you get into a wardrobe funk like I do in January/February, Who What Wear's 30-Day Winter Wardrobe Challenge is here to help.  Some 'challenges' (i.e., tucking in your sweater) are so simple but make a big difference.  One of the challenges was to pair a feminine dress with over-the-knee boots.  I've worn this Free People tunic (which on me is a dress) on the blog here (paired with black booties and a boyfriend cardigan), here (paired with gladiator sandals), here (paired with chunky socks, wedge boots and a chunky cardigan) and here (paired with black booties and a purple fedora).  Four different ways of wearing one piece.  Now five.  I was surprised I had yet to wear this Free People tunic with over-the-knee boots and, although this tunic is one of my favourites, this 'challenge' made me excited to pull it back out again.  It's all about making those small changes and you can make an old favourite feel new again.

Mx 

No comments:

Post a Comment