Friday, January 6, 2017

#OOTD / lavender

#lavender

Happy Friday!  Today's post isn't technically an #OOTD, but I would definitely pair this lavender Free People Allure Pullover Sweater either with these lavender (lilac, same same) Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers, or this lavender Foley + Corinna Violetta Cross Body Bag, or these Ray-Ban 53mm Retro Sunglasses, which I'm currently obsessing over.  Just add a pair of jeans.  I love pastels in winter and I especially love pairing a pastel with another pastel, either of the same pastel colour (see post here where I paired a pastel pink coat with a pastel pink sweater), or two different pastel colours (see post here where I paired a lavender cami with pastel pink pumps, or here pairing a pastel blue dress with a pastel pink blazer).  Typically, I would stick to two pastel pieces.  I used to looooove purple.  My entire room was painted purple and my sheets/comforter were purple as well growing up and then I became sick of it.  I'm slowly falling in love with purple all over again.  I'm also loving this Anthropologie Abella Turtleneck and this Free People Mercury Tee.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment