Friday, January 27, 2017

#OOTD / blushing

#OOTD / blushing

Happy Friday!  It's been a lazy week this week with my hubby being away and the on and off rainy weather we've been getting.  So what better way to end the week with a head-to-toe pink outfit.  This #OOTD combines two things I love most when it comes to fashion: pink and monochrome.  I am obsessing over these Milly Trapunto Trousers!  (I also love these pink pants from ASOS and these Joe's Flawless Icon Ankle Skinny Jeans.)  This Topshop Oversize Turtleneck Sweater would go perfectly with these pants.  It looks SO cozy.  A cream turtleneck sweater would be my next choice.  Camel also looks great with pink.  J.Crew is currently having a great sale on sweaters.  I love this camel and pink cashmere turtleneck.  I also love this camel wool turtleneck sweater.  It also comes in burgundy and I love burgundy paired with pink.  Because I'm petite, I would most likely pair these wide-leg pants with heels, but my ideal shoe to continue the ease of this outfit would be to pair them with a pair of pink flats and, of course, adding a pink bag.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment