Monday, January 9, 2017

embroidered denim



{ZARA Mid Rise Embroidered Skinny Jeans (also love these blue jeans, now on sale!)
Nasty Gal Sweater (similar here, love this red sweater, this one looks SO cozy);
MICHAEL Michael Kors Bootie (similar here);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);
Prada Sunglasses}

I'm loving anything and everything embroidered, especially denim.  Embroidery takes a pair of same ol' skinny jeans, denim skirt, or denim jacket to a whole new level.  I was eyeing these One Teaspoon Birds of Paradise Scallywags Jeans, but ended up going with these ZARA Embroidered Skinny Jeans because they're quite similar and were hard to resist for under $50.  I'm happy with my choice.  They are super comfortable.  I also chose the more budget-friendly pair of jeans because I'm eyeing another pair for spring - either these One Teaspoon Freebirds Orchid Print Crop Jeans, or these 7 For All Mankind Josefina Embroidered Boyfriend Jeans.  I just can't decide which pair.  I'm leaning toward the One Teaspoon ones because they have more embroidery, although I do love how 7 For All Mankind's Josefina Boyfriend Jeans fit.

Anyway, back to these ZARA Embroidered Skinny Jeans.  Of course they would look great with a black or white sweater (or striped!), but I'm all about colour, especially in January, so I paired them with one of my favourite red sweaters to match the red flowers.  These jeans also have a touch of blue so I'll be pairing them next with this cobalt sweater, which is also another favourite of mine (this Free People sweater in navy would also look great).  These jeans also have a touch of green (LOVE this green balloon sleeve sweater from Pixie Market), orange (love this orange cold shoulder sweater also from Pixie Market - sadly my size was sold out when I went to buy it!) and yellow (this Free People La Brea V Neck Sweater in 'warm sun' is so pretty).  The options are endless!

Below are some of my other favourite embroidered denim pieces!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment