Tuesday, January 3, 2017

bonjour, 2017!



Free People Flared Jeans (similar here);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

Happy new year!!  It's been rainy this year so far, but quite warm so not a bad start to 2017.  I blogged about ordering this For Love & Lemons x KNITZ Clemence Sweater last month and it is even better in person.  It's a heavy knit, which is perfect for the cold winter months.  But since it's been mild, I paired this striped sweater with a skinny tie I bought from Free People a while ago to add to the Parisian vibe of the sweater.  I have always wanted to go to Paris.  It's definitely #1 on my list of places to visit.  My hubby and I were actually supposed to celebrate our 10 year anniversary there, but then we moved to Myrtle Beach that year.  This year we are preparing for our move from Myrtle Beach to Greenville!  So Paris will have to wait, but I feel like this is how I would dress in Paris - a little boho, a little Parisian chic.  It's definitely hard for me to pass up a striped sweater.  I'm also eyeing this Pale Pink Oversize Stripe Balloon Sweatshirt from Pixie Market and this Topshop Humbug Stripe Ruffle Sweater.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment