Monday, December 5, 2016

perfect plaid & Levi's







MICHAEL Michael Kors Bootie (old, similar here and love these and these);
Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

This Free People plaid shirt is perfection.  As soon as I saw it online, I knew I would love it.  It's airy and light, perfect for layering when it gets cooler.  I love the loose sleeves and especially the ruffle hem (I'm a sucker for ruffles!).  I normally would grab a pair of skinny jeans because of the volume of the shirt, but instead I paired them with these Levi's jeans for a more comfy vibe.  I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of Levi's (besides my cutoffs)!  Now that I started buying them again, I won't stop.  I love the hem on these jeans also, but unfortunately I have to cuff them because I'm so petite.  Fortunately, I love the way these Levi's jeans look cuffed.  I paired them with my go-to black booties because it was a bit cool out, but I will definitely be wearing this outfit on repeat with a pair of white sneakers.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. She is so gorgeous. I love her fashion and outstanding outfit. Actually I'm looking a exclusive dresses for women and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete