Friday, December 16, 2016

#OOTD / stripes, florals, studs

#OOTD / stripes, florals, studs

Happy Friday!  I've been running around, I'm sure like everyone else, getting ready for Christmas.  We surprised my hubby the other day for his birthday by telling him we're heading to Disney next week!  It's great that we live so close and can just jump in the car and go.  This morning I finally got a chance to sit down and I was looking for some 'resort wear' but nothing caught my eye.  So instead I ordered this striped For Love & Lemons x KNITZ Clemence Sweater (also here, which is where I first laid my eyes on it).  I love the bell sleeves and I'm a sucker for a striped sweater.  I'm currently obsessing over embroidered denim and these One Teaspoon Birds of Paradise Scallywags Jeans might be the ones I'm pulling the trigger on (similar, budget-friendlier ones at ZARA here).  I've been coveting a pair of white boots lately and these Chloe Susanna Studded Leather Ankle Boots are gorgeous (budget-friendlier pair of white boots at ZARA here).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment