Wednesday, December 7, 2016

holiday gift guide

holiday gift guide

I can't believe it's almost a week into December!  I just bought my first present (online) yesterday.  I can never get into it before we put our tree up the first weekend of December.  I also overspend if I start too early so I've learned my lesson.  If you're like me and just starting (or finishing) your shopping and maybe need some help, hopefully this guide will help you.

Anthropologie Leather Monogram Pouch, $38.  This pouch is something everyone could use, but has a personal touch to make the gift feel special.

Topshop Blouson Sleeve Sweater $65.  Who doesn't love a cozy sweater?  If you're not quite sure of the person's size, or if returning/exchanging the present might be an issue, a one-size-fits-all poncho/kimono is a great option.  I love the fringe on this Jen's Pirate Booty Shawl Poncho, $202 (far left).  The faux fur collar is removable on this Free People Hot Toddy Cable Knit Kimono, $98 (top right).

Deborah Lippmann Very Berry Nail Polish Set, $36.  A great mix of colours.

Anthropologie Midtown Beanie.  I love the bright colours!  Pink and orange is probably my favourite colour combo.  It comes in other (not-so-bright) colours.

Rebecca Minkoff Velvet Love Cross Body Bag, $275.  On trend, but the shape is classic.  It also comes in burgundy.

Free People Cloud Nine Velvet Blanket, $148.  You can literally drape yourself in velvet.  I might have to gift this to myself for Christmas.
 
Free People Riri Mega Ring Set, $38.  14 mix-and-match rings!

Free People Bundle Baby Chunky Cowl, $58.  You can never have too many scarves.  Or slippers.

Anthropologie Cabled Slipper Booties, $20.  I wish I had these on this very moment.

J.Crew Corgi Colorblock Cashmere Socks, $98.  OMG cashmere.  Again, in my favourite colour combo + red (another favourite).  I think Santa is going to put these in my stocking.

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment