Saturday, December 31, 2016

blue velvet crush

Urban Outfitters Fedora (similar here);

'I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.'  -George Costanza

Sorry, that quote is so good I had to use it twice on my blog ha.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  My last (late, sorry) post of 2016 and it's fitting that it ends with velvet.  Not only is this ZARA Velvet Cut-Out Shoulder Sweater perfect for New Year's Eve, it is SO soft and luscious you will want to wear it every day.  It honestly feels like you're wearing a t-shirt (well, almost).  I originally wanted this sweater in green, but they didn't have my size at the time, but I'm happy I ended up going with the navy since navy does look great on brunettes and I feel you can get away with wearing navy more in the daytime.  Either way, just pair it with Levi's and white sneakers and anything is pretty much acceptable for daytime.     

You can shop other velvet pieces here and here.

Happy shopping but, most importantly, I hope all of you have a happy new year!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment