Saturday, November 26, 2016

#OOTD / winter white

#OOTD / winter white

I'm a day late posting my #OOTD (sorry!).  We loved Greenville so much we stayed longer than we planned.  Today's #OOTD is one of my favourites.  I love an all white outfit for fall/winter.  I'm obsessing over this Madewell Fringe Cardigan Sweater, which sadly sold out in my size as I was browsing (currently 25% off with code THATSALE).  Shopbop is having a 'Buy More, Save More' sale with code GOBIG16, which ends Monday.  I love these J Brand Maria High Rise Legging Jeans.  They're the perfect pair of white jeans for sneakers, booties and over-the-knee boots.  I also love these Rachel Comey Mars Sherpa Booties.  The lining will keep those toes extra toasty.  This Free People Essential Backpack is not on sale, but it's at a great price of $50.  Just add a white tee to this look and your 'winter white' outfit is complete!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment