Friday, October 28, 2016

#OOTD / cold shoulder sweater

#OOTD / cold shoulder

Happy Friday!  Part of my morning routine is checking out Shopbop's new items.  There is always something new.  I 'heart' my favourites, but sometimes there is that item that is love at first sight and I add it to cart immediately.  That's how I felt as soon as I saw this J.O.A. Cold Shoulder Sweater.  I had a feeling it would sell out quickly, but it was so hot here it seemed silly to buy a turtleneck sweater, even with the cold shoulder, so I was going to keep an eye on my cart (Shopbop also emails you if your 'hearts' are low in stock) and if it showed there were only a few left then I would purchase it anyway.  Then a few days later Shopbop had their big 'Event of the Season' and I was excited that I would get this sweater for 25% off (already a steal at $75 IMO), but knew I had to jump on it.  But I was stuck in a car with a crappy signal and sure enough it sold out.  I searched everywhere for this sweater but could not find it.  (This Pam & Gela Cold Shoulder Turtleneck was going to replace my need for this sweater, but I thought I would be patient and wait.  Maybe someone would return an XS.)  

Yesterday I did what I usually do, checked Shopbop's new items, and there it was.  This J.O.A. Cold Shoulder Sweater, stocked in every size.  I was browsing other items and probably not even half an hour later, I noticed there was only one left in my size.  I panicked, but quickly checked out.  It's always funny to me when a piece of clothing affects me this way.  There are SO many cold shoulder sweaters out there right now, but for some reason I had to have this one.  I think it's a combination of the colour (it's also avail in black here, but I wanted the ivory), shape and thickness.  I cannot wait to wear it, especially since it's starting to get cool here in the evenings.  I picture the sweater with a pair of cropped jeans and these adorable Jeffrey Campbell Vionnet Flats.  I love the colour of this Marc Jacobs Gotham Small Bauletto Satchel.  Wine and pink are one of my favourite colour combos for fall.

You can shop the items (or similar items) by clicking below!
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment