Wednesday, October 26, 2016

leopard everything

leopard

There are certain items in my closet that I will hold onto forever: my leopard print jacket, leopard print skirt, the leopard print cardigan I wore the other day (also seen here) and this leopard print bag.  There is a rule that if you don't wear something for one year, you should donate or sell it, but I disagree when it comes to a leopard print piece.  Leopard is classic and trendy at the same time, depending on how you wear it.  One of the things on my must-have list for fall was a new pair of white sneakers (trendy).  I went with these KAANAS San Rafael Sneakers (pictured above) because I love the touch of leopard.  The leopard touch makes a plain pair of white sneakers unique, but because leopard is now considered a neutral, you can still wear them with anything. 

You can go bold with a leopard print coat (ASOS and Topshop have great options under $200), or a pair of leopard print pants (obsessing over these Topshop Leopard Print Cropped Trousers, left), or by pairing your leopard print piece with another print like polka dots or stripes.  I love leopard print paired with black, of course (pretty much the only time I wear all black), but it really stands out against a great pair of blue jeans.  Preferably cropped with a great pair of booties.  Or you can do just a touch of leopard with a pair of shoes (you can't go wrong with these classic Sam Edelman Felicia Flats (bottom, right), or with a leopard print bralette peaking through a pretty blouse (again, just a touch).

You can shop the pieces by clicking the images below!
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment