Monday, October 17, 2016

denim skirt & OTK boots




{ZARA Sweater (last year's, similar here and love this lace-up one and this one);
Stuart Weitzman The Lowland Boot (colour I'm wearing appears to be sold out);

This is now the third time I've styled this One Teaspoon Junkyard skirt this month alone (last seen with sneakers and a tee here and with a boho blouse and lace-up sandals here).  I'm hoping they make this skirt in black because it has become my go-to piece for fall.  It's a nice break from cutoffs.  Actually, I wore it for a fourth time yesterday to the beach (with a Spell blouse and Isabel Marant booties - post to come!), but now that one's in the wash so I need a back-up.  It cooled down quite a bit before we left for Canada and I was able to pair this skirt with my favourite Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots (one investment I will never regret).  Add a cozy grey sweater and it's the perfect outfit for fall.  I have a feeling this outfit will be on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment