Wednesday, October 12, 2016

denim skirt & boho blouse




Another day at the beach before the hurricane, in the evening this time, I wore this One Teaspoon Junkyard Skirt - again (last seen paired with sneakers and a tee here).  This time I dressed it up a little with this Tularosa Huxley Top (last seen here with black cutoffs) and lace-up sandals.  I was never much of a denim skirt kind of girl (I own a few denim skirts and hardly wear them - again, the whole thighs rubbing when it's super hot thing is probably a factor).  But it's safe to say this One Teaspoon Junkyard Skirt was a great investment.  Maybe because it's somewhat cooling down in the South (i.e., not in the 80s).  Or maybe because it's a killer denim skirt.  I even wore it a third time before we left (so that makes 3x in one week).  It cooled down even more in Myrtle Beach just before we left and I paired this denim skirt with a sweater and over-the-knee boots (post to come!).

 
Not only are beach days the best days, but beach nights are pretty freakin' great too.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment