Monday, October 24, 2016

denim skirt & boho blouse (fall edition)


{Spell & the Gypsy Collective Blouse (love this and this similar one);
Isabel Marant Etoile Booties (similar here);
Brixton Dalila Hat in Brown (colour I'm wearing sold out);

I was eyeing a Spell blouse recently and remembered about this one I bought back in April that I don't think I've worn since I last blogged about it because it has been extremely hot since then.  (I can't wait to pair it with these Free People flared jeans.)  It's still quite warm here (people were still in their bikinis at the beach!), but I'm ready for fall and nothing can stop me.  So I paired my Spell blouse with Isabel Marant Etoile booties (when it's cooler I'll be pairing this outfit with these Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots) and this One Teaspoon Junkyard skirt, which I'm clearly obsessed with since it's the fourth time I've blogged about it this month.  I swear, I wear other things.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment