Thursday, September 15, 2016

jen's pirate booty

Tularosa Shorts

Ok, I was bummed at first that I could not start my fall shopping because it's so hot here, but then I came across Jen's Pirate Booty's Summer/Fall Lookbook with the stunning Joanna Halpin.  (My favourite images / pieces from the lookbook are below.  Pictures are NSFW.)  After looking through the lookbook, I wanted to 1) move to Bali and 2) live in every piece for the rest of my life.  So, needless to say, I started to embrace the heat here in the South.  I had a hard time deciding on which piece to buy, but I saw the Casanova Top on Instagram and thankfully scooped up the last one at Planet Blue (I signed up for their emails and received a discount - score!).  The colour of this top is SO beautiful.  The pieces are on the pricier side, but now that I bought one piece, I will definitely be buying more.  So once this top arrived, we headed to the beach and I have to say the weather was perfection.  (Very breezy so it was hard to take pictures - most of my pictures are NSFW as well because of the sheerness of this top ha, but the breeze felt SO nice and this top was perfect for it.)











No comments:

Post a Comment