Wednesday, June 1, 2016

sale on!


I love this time of year because not only is it getting warmer, but the sales are happening everywhere. (I find end of June is even better, that's when you get the 60%+ off deals.  That's one of the things I love about having my wedding anniversary then, it's my excuse to travel to NYC/LA...and then shop the great deals!)  As I said before though, I try not to go crazy and only buy things that I was eyeing before they went on sale.
  

#sale on!


Shopbop, Free People and Revolve are my go-to and they have some great items on sale.  I bought the blue L'Academie blouse pictured and am obsessed!  I also ordered the coral Tularosa dress this morning.  I've been eyeing that dress since I first came across it so I couldn't resist it being 50% off.  Net-a-Porter is having their 'up to 50% off' sale.  Aritzia is also having an 'up to 50% off' sale.  Nordstrom's 'up to 40% off sale' is happening until June 5.  Their Anniversary Sale is coming up next month (July 22), that's when I buy my fall staples at a discounted price: bags, shoes...  Mark your calendars, it's a great sale! 

You can shop the pieces below!
(Note: Polyvore has a glitch that sometimes shows the item is sold out, but click 'continue to site anyway' just to make sure.)
Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment