Thursday, June 9, 2016

rainy day blues / 70s style



   {L'Academie The Billowy Blouse (also love this long-sleeved version);
Free People Flared Jeans (love these);
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel (other colours, love this mint one);
Brixton Alex Hat (also love this fedora!);
J.Crew Bracelet (old);

It's been raining on and off lately and it's been a tiny bit cooler so I took advantage and threw on my favourite flared jeans since that's what I pictured when I bought this L'Academie blouse from Revolve.  I've always been drawn to 70s fashion and the billowy sleeves on this blouse give it that 70s feel.  Since navy goes so well with mint, I added my 3.1 Phillip Lim bag for some contrast.  (Unfortunately it's already sold out but I linked a similar Loeffler Randall bag that's almost half the price.)  I fell in love with the print on this top, but it also comes in a pretty red and also white, which I might scoop up myself!

Mx

2 comments: