Friday, June 24, 2016

#OOTD / safari chic

#OOTD / safari chic


Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by Farfetch's 'Fashion Blogger's Content Pack' and their editorial (below) on one of the biggest summer trends: safari chic.  I started shopping at Farfetch a couple of years ago when a friend told me you can shop boutiques from around the world (I bought my Valentino Rockstud ballet flats a couple years ago from a boutique in London - how cool is that?).  I also love that they carry vintage pieces, like the Dior skirt above, which fits perfectly with the safari trend.  I combined the safari trend with my favourite trend: off-the-shoulder.  Mixing two trends can be tricky, but this Rag & Bone off the shoulder top is lightweight enough to fit with the easy-breezy vibe.  Add a panama hat, aviators, a backpack and 'safari to swimming pool' espadrilles and you're ready for a safari.  Or Animal Kingdom at Disney.

You can shop the pieces by clicking on the items below!



Safari Chic

I love that Farfetch created the Fashion Blogger's Content Pack to help and inspire bloggers by interviewing fashion bloggers and discussing the biggest trends.  You can read Farfetch's 'guide to into the wild style' here and shop the items featured.

Happy shopping!
Mx

*This post was an entry into a Farfetch competition given to a select handful of bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful stuff!
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The LookBook

    ReplyDelete