Monday, June 6, 2016

colourful romper


 All of the pretty colours.  Love the tie closure!


     {Show Me Your Mumu Nantucket Romper;
Coach Bracelet (old);
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Cross Body Bag (colour sold out, avail in pale blush, lilac);
Prada Sunglasses}

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was a hot one yesterday.  Almost too hot to wear anything other than a bikini.  Summer to me is all about colour.  I fell in love with this romper because it's SO colourful and since I love colour so much I paired it with a pink bag, bracelet and nails!  I also paired it with my new favourite hat.  It was sold out on Revolve but now available for pre-order!  It's a great beach hat because of the size.  This choker necklace has been on repeat too.  I've now styled it a third way (see here and here for other ways I've worn it).  This time I triple-wrapped it around my neck and tied it into a bow.  It was sold out too, but it's also now available for pre-order on Revolve!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment