Tuesday, May 31, 2016

the perfect summer jean & a striped tee


Wilfred Tee (old, love this one and LOVE this ruffled one);
Vans Sneakers;
Coach Bracelet (old);

This outfit is my idea of the perfect S/S outfit: a great summer jean, striped tee and white sneakers.  I bought these jeans back in March and I've been meaning to post these photos.  These are basically a 'mom jean' with a super high waist.  They are SO comfortable.  I love the high waist because you can wear them with a crop top and not show too much skin.  I chose to go with one of my favourite striped tees from Artizia for a classic spring look.  Don't you wish you could go back in time and buy more of the one piece you wear over and over again so you'll have it forever?  I'm pretty sure I've had this tee close to forever, but you never know when you might spill red wine on it (good-bye favourite Free People peplum tee).

1 comment:

  1. I'm always wearing stripes for summer.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete