Wednesday, May 18, 2016

pink suede booties





{Jeffrey Campbell Cors Suede Peep Toe Bootie (other colours, also here and light pink here);
Urban Outfitters Romper (old, similar here and here);
Urban Outfitters Hat (old);

On Wednesdays we wear pink, right?  Or every day in my case, especially now that I have these booties.  Pink is my favourite colour so of course when I came across these online at Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago, I fell in loooove.  I'm pretty sure I even gasped as soon as I opened the box.  They're a bit on the purple-ish side (I wish they had my size in the light pink) but the colour is gorgeous and the lace up detail is killer.  They're super comfortable and the heel is the perfect height for someone who is no longer a fan of heels.  I might even grab them in a neutral colour.  I wore them out to dinner and paired them with one of my favourite rompers I bought at Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago because they bring out the beautiful flowers in the romper.  I already can't wait to wear these booties again.  They'll look great with anything from jeans to an LWD.  I'm already picturing them paired with this skort I posted the other day and with this Spell dress I scored before my size sold out, which is the one I was obsessing about here.

Don't forget to check out my #OOTD on Friday!
Mx

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I really like the romper, and the boots look fabulous !

    xoxo,
    http://www.kadi-lv.com

    ReplyDelete