Friday, May 6, 2016

#OOTD / black & white

#OOTD / black & white

Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by this gorgeous dress I came across from Free People.  I'm usually someone who is drawn to colour (hence the added pop of colour with the bag), but black and white is always a classic and can never go wrong.  I especially love an LWD.  I love the way it's styled with a bow necklace (unfortunately I can't find it on the website, but you can tie this skinny scarf into a bow and a more delicate choker is here).  I'm also obsessing over these Raye sandals.  I have quite a few black wedge sandals, but not ones quite like these.  I love the wedge part for stability, but the front looks delicate.  I would pair this dress with a delicate bracelet since it already has so much going on (this Jacquie Aiche one is 30% off!).

You can shop the pieces below!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment