Monday, May 9, 2016

off-the-shoulder floral midi







ZARA Sandals (similar here);
H&M Bracelets (old);

Happy Monday!  Hope all the Mamas out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  It was 90 degrees here so this Mama was happy.  (I wore this set yesterday, post to come.)  I wore this Free People dress on my daughter's birthday the other day.  This dress is supposed to be a midi dress but because I'm so petite it's a maxi on me, which I figured it would be.  I actually love midis for that reason because maxis are definitely too long on me.  I'll wear this dress as a maxi this summer and the next time I see my mother-in-law I'll ask her to hem it so I can wear it as it was meant to be, which to me is fun because then it's like getting a new dress.  I also love that you can wear this dress a different way by lifting the sleeves up.  Bonus, this dress is under $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment