Tuesday, May 3, 2016

fab finds under $100

fab finds under $100

Today I was sent emails from at least four different stores/sites about sales.  I started to check them out but then stopped myself.  I used to buy stuff because it was on sale (I must have those shoes! They were $700 and now they're $300! And then never wore them.)  I try not to buy anything on sale now unless it's already in my 'shopping cart', 'saved items', or a 'heart'-ed item.  Unless they're Prada, obviously.)  ShopStyle is great for emailing you when stuff you actually want goes on sale.  I also love Shopbop for always doing that and Revolve just started doing that too.  So instead of putting together sale finds, I put together some fab finds under $100 because you don't always need a sale to find some great stuff for a great price.

You can shop the pieces below!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment