Wednesday, May 25, 2016

blush sun dress

 

Twirling because how can you not?  Also, I love this walk to the beach.  Just getting a glimpse of that ocean, you immediately become calm. 





Lush Top via Mendocino (old);
Free People Choker (sold out);
Prada Sunglasses}

I became obsessed with this dress as soon as I saw it on Class Is Internal on Instagram.  The details and colour sold me.  I saw the line was launching in May so I patiently waited.  I ended up going on the site a half an hour before I received the email that the line had launched so I was able to score this dress in my size (it was meant to be!).  I knew it would sell out quickly (there are a couple of sizes left!).  It's very sheer so I wore one of my favourite, very old, tops that I use over sheer slip dresses, etc. (also here).  It was partly cloudy but became super hot when the sun came out so I wore the dress without the top for a little while (#freethenipple!).  I love the different ways you can wear this dress.  I wore it loose, but you can also tighten it around the waist for more definition, or add your own belt.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect bra to wear under it, but until then I'll wear it as a skirt.  Throwing a cardigan on would work but it was way too warm.  This dress will be on repeat when we start swimming at the beach because then I'll be wearing a bikini underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment