Friday, April 8, 2016

LWD & pom-pom sandals

LWD + embellished sandals

Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by these amazing sandals I just received in the mail.  I contemplated buying them a while back when I saw them at Shopbop, but by the time I decided to buy them they sold out in my size.  Then I became obsessed with getting them and thankfully found them in stock at Avenue32 (first-time purchase from them - quick shipping and super cute packaging!)  As soon as I opened the box I fell in love.  They are super embellished and fun and different.  I mean, they have pom poms!  (I also love these, these, these and these are under $100.)  I regret not buying this dress during Shopbop's 25% off sale, but I was too overwhelmed and couldn't decide what to buy!  I did pick up this Free People jacket I've been coveting and these One Teaspoon shorts since I live in bandits all summer (plus, I'm pretty sure I've said in the past, 'if it has hearts on it, I will buy it').  I think overall I made the right decision.  This little white dress though is the perfect LWD.  It looks easy breezy and it's off-the-shoulder, which is a bonus!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment