Saturday, April 16, 2016

burger queen

hat: Urban Outfitters (similar here)}

A sweater with a crown on it and rhinestones?  All over it.  But I have a confession to make: I'm not actually a huge fan of burgers.  I love a Big Mac once in a while but that's mainly because they're super thin.  A big, juicy burger?  No, thanks.  BUT I am obsessed with veggie burgers.  My favourite place to get them in Myrtle Beach is a place called River City Cafe (on 21st Ave) (see previous post here).  They're super tasty.  So, I'm more like 'Veggie Burger Queen'.  Or 'Ice Cream Queen', which is what we were getting when this picture was taken.

Btw, I'm OBSESSING over Wildfox's 'Motel Dreamers (Summer 2016)' Lookbook!  My favourites are below, but you can check out the entire lookbook here.


No comments:

Post a Comment