Friday, March 11, 2016

#OOTD / clogs

all about the clogs

I am dying over these Casadei clogs (also avail in green and black).  They're not the clunky clogs we (or at least I) grew up with.  They're definitely a splurge, which is why I paired them with $60 jeans (I bought these GAP crop kick jeans in this colour and they are amazing) and a $50 bag from ZARA.  I go by the rule that you take the item you buy and divide it by the number of times you wear them and that is the actual price you paid for them.  So if you wear these clogs at least 10 times, they're actually only $59.50!  That's a deal, if you ask me.  Sometimes all you need is a great pair of shoes or bag to revive your wardrobe.  I paired everything with a breezy Free People top, a style I will be stocking up on for spring.  Are you a fan of clogs?  I also love these, these and these, which are budget-friendlier (and these Prada ones are on sale but only a couple of sizes left!). 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  As always, happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment