Friday, March 4, 2016

#OOTD / beach day

beach time

Happy Friday!  Today's #OOTD is inspired by the gorgeous weather we had this past week in South Carolina.  It was actually t-shirt weather for a couple of days and it got me super excited for the summer, which should actually start some time next month.  I'm excited that I get to start shopping for spring clothes as they come out.  I've shared some things I purchased the other day at the Shopbop 'up to 25% off' sale (sale ends tomorrow!).  I also bought these amazing hot pink bandits (I lived in my bandits last summer) and this striped tee from Madewell.  I finally decided to get a new pair of sunglasses (I need a prescription, which is why I'm almost always wearing the same ones).  I've been eyeing Wildfox's 'Malibu' sunglasses forever and finally decided to try them.  I bought them in white and I am obsessed!!  They're big and bold and definitely for the fashion girl.  Other beach essentials: a tote, hat, flip flops and, of course, the flamingo.

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment