Wednesday, February 24, 2016

oversized sweater



    {Wildfox Couture Valley Sweater (now on sale! also here, last seen here);
hat: Urban Outfitters (sold out online, similar here);
ring: Free People; sneakers: Vans; sunglasses: Prada} 

Last winter I was still working in an office and wearing, well, work-appropriate clothes.  This winter I've been living in oversized sweaters now that I'm a stay-at-home mom living in the South.  I'm pretty sure I've said it before that Wildfox Couture makes the best sweaters.  Although I can't complain about the weather here in the South, I'm excited it's starting to warm up (April flowers bring spring showers in February? I'll take it!) and I can start shopping for flowy dresses and floral tops.  But I won't be putting this sweater away because it will be perfect for those cool summer nights by a fire or on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment