Wednesday, February 3, 2016

la dolce vita in fringe


 




 

camisole: Club Monaco; sweater: Aritzia (similar here and here);
necklace: Free People (sold out, see here for more); hat: Brixton; sunglasses: Prada}

I mean, this scenery is incredible.  Also, these fringe boots.  Another item I scored on sale.  I kept the look simple with a white camisole and cardigan because the weather has been amazing the past few days, but there has been a bit of a breeze, and also because with fringe you could easily fall into costume territory.  I paired them with skinny jeans so they easily tuck into the boot, but they would look amazing with a dress or skirt and would stand out more.  Unfortunately they photographed a bit dark, but there are great pictures of them on my Instagram (see here and here).

No comments:

Post a Comment