Saturday, December 26, 2015

fair isle & skinnies



boots: Isabel Marant (sold out, love these); Urban Outfitters Felt Slouch Fedorasunglasses: Prada}

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  We spent it at the beach.  I can't say I'll ever miss a snowy Christmas.  It was t-shirt and shorts weather and the sun was shining.  It was perfect.  Although I wouldn't mind sweater weather.  Last week I was able to wear this cozy, festive sweater, although it seems a little silly to wear surrounded by palm trees.  Although my new favourite jean is the boyfriend jean (I never thought I'd say that!), I desperately needed a new pair of skinnies since I lived in my other 7s (clearly skinnies have never been a real favourite of mine).  I went straight to 7 FAM since I knew I loved their fit.  Their 'Slim Illusion' jeans are seriously so comfortable and, yes, slimming!  I love the shredded knees in this pair, they're not overly distressed.  Plus, they're currently on sale @Macy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment