Thursday, September 24, 2015

mellow yellow & the basic tee

{Rag & Bone/JEAN Suzanne Tee (other colours here); 
jeans: Free People; hat: Brixton; sunglasses: Prada}

I've been wearing tank tops and rompers all summer because it's been deathly hot since we moved here in June and now that it's starting to cool down a little (and I mean a little - I put these jeans on because it had cooled down and I was hot after 5 minutes), and I'm a new stay-at-home mom, I realize I don't own that many t-shirts.  I have always focused on work clothes and, well, I don't work out.  It's great to shop for tees now since fall stuff is moving in and the summer stuff is going on sale.  I've been looking for basic-but-not-too-basic tees and I thought this Rag & Bone one was pretty.  I can't justify spending too much on a white or black tee, but I discovered Everlane through another blogger and they have the basics I've been looking for, for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment